CQC Consultancy and Training
Building on our expertise in Regulation we work with a wide variety of health and social care organisations supporting and developing their service provision to ensure they provide the highest standards of care and support.
We have a portfolio of providers that range from Schools, hospitals, GP services and adult social care providers. We are able to provide independent reviews of services that provide a realistic insight into organisational compliance.
The services we offer are:
- Mock Inspections
- Provider level audits
- Provider Information Return advice and guidance
- Registration advice and guidance
- Factual Accuracy Advice and Guidance
- Enforcement advice and Guidance
- Specialist advice in designing services for people with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and/or autism.
We Also offer training in the following areas:
- Positive Behaviour Support Coaches Programme (3 days)
- Foundation Course in Positive Behaviour Support (2 days)
- Managing Risk
- Working with people who have learning disabilities
- Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Person-Centred Planning
- Improving Health in people with learning disabilities
- Supervision of Staff
- KLOE Workshops